The free site to help you change your life for the better
changeyourlifein10weeks.win by Personal Transformations 2017
This is a not-
If you really want to improve your lifestyle you need to take control of your life
Additional Questions for Lifestyle Assessment
The questions below might be worth considering.
* Is your life somewhat confused at the moment?
* Are you hassled by some daily events which cause you to worry and become anxious about the future?
* Do you just operate on a day to day basis and are never quite sure where life is taking you?
* Do you sometimes feel that you are at the beck and call of others with little time or opportunity to work out what you want?
* Are you always in a rush with no time to spare?
* Is there an adequate balance in your life between home, work and play?
* Do you sometimes wish that you had the time to pursue a range of recreational interests but you don't ever see it happening?
* Do you have a clear idea of where you want to go in life and what you want to achieve in the next 3 or 5 years?
* Have you just reached a milestone in life and you need to make major changes to your lifestyle but cannot quite work out how to begin?
* Is there something in your life which is preventing you from feeling fulfilled and happy?
* Has your self-
* Do you sometimes worry about the lack of spirituality in your life but don't know how to deal with this?
* Does your job or lifestyle stress you out more often than it brings you satisfaction?
* Are there other people in your life who make things so difficult for you that you cannot be your true self?
* Have you recently experienced a relationship break up or a bereavement?
* Are you experiencing deep loneliness and have few friends for support?
* Are you worried about a specific aspect of your health?
* Are you convinced that your diet and level of exercise is appropriate for the maintenance of good health?
* Are there habits or addictions in your life that are making your day to day living less pleasureable?
* Is the creative side of your personality being given sufficient opportunity for expression?
* Do you have enough time just for YOU?
* Is there anything else spoiling the quality of your living?